Back in 2010 we visited the Albert Schweitzer Orphanage before their annual Christmas concert. During the holiday season the kids get together and put on a talent show with the help of Rhema Creatives. We happened to catch some of the boys during a practice session they had with their choreographer. The children don’t always have much in the orphanage so being able to dance, put on a show and have fun is something to look forward to. We can’t wait to see them again!
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
TIME WELL SPENT
OTHER FUN ARTICLES!
Be inspired and get creative!
- Happy Birthday Norway! [Sick!Norway x Reader] (deviantART: Popular in the last 8 hours)
- .:...:. (deviantART: Popular in the last 8 hours)
- Coffee kiosk looks like rusty surf shack in Melbourne (Lost At E Minor: For creative people)
- Illustrated baboons for Black Spires’s music video (Lost At E Minor: For creative people)
- Political Dynasties Are Destroying the Philippines (Philippine NewsLink: www.philnews.com)
- Voting Wisely Is So Important for the Philippines (Philippine NewsLink: www.philnews.com)